I am a Conservative. I am right and you are wrong. I will not take responsibility for fascism, racism, or corporatism. These are your monsters. If you didn't know that you need to read more. It's not my job to inform you, you are my enemy. You are not merely misguided, your ideas are not quaint and harmless. You are evil or the unwitting assistant to evil. You seek to tear down all of man's progress in the hope of building an unattainable utopia from the rubble. You promote action and change for the sake of action and change. You are a monkey with a gun and I swear I will do all in my power to expose you and cause your destruction. I reject you and your stubble influence. Using the guiding hand of the education system, media, entertainment, and government campaigns to make me feel guilt when no crime was committed. From this moment on I will no longer be ashamed or embarrassed of myself or my superior position. I have the right to be right and in this case most certainly am. I now possess the upper hand in this battle in that I am aware of you in all your forms. I will waste no more time playing your game by your rules. You threaten my Liberty? You threaten my health and my family? I will not allow that to happen.
Labels: Conservative, fascism, liberals, liberty, progressive


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home